What are Pre-Orders?
Pre-Order products, are items that we do not hold in stock, but can be sourced through our suppliers.
What do I need to do to Pre-Order items?
Our Pre-Order service is somewhere between our standard ordering service, and our Special Orders service. It has been put in place to make more products available to our customers, without complicating the checkout process.
- To order Pre-Order items, simply click on the blue Pre-Order button of the required product, and this will add the item to your cart.
- Once all required items have been added to your basket, then proceed through the checkout process and complete payment.
- An order confirmation will be automatically generated, and emailed to you.
- Our team will then process your order, with an aim to despatch within 3-5 working days. We shall advise of any delays, and you reserve the right to amend or cancel your order, until it has been despatched.
- You will receive a Despatch Notification email, on the day of despatch, and orders cannot be changed or cancelled after this time.
- Your order will be despatched via the selected delivery service, and delivery times can be found on our Order and Delivery Information page.
What sort of products can I Pre-Order?
Pre-Order items can be identified by either the Pre-Order label as shown on the image, or by the blue Pre-Order button (in place of the green Add to Cart button).
Additional Terms & Conditions for Pre-Orders
- Pre-Order products are non-stock items; therefore, delivery times will be subject to availability with our supplier(s). Assuming the product is in stock with our supplier(s), availability is estimated between 3-5 working days. If the product is out of stock, we shall advise of any delays. Where possible we shall always aim to provide a delivery time frame, however we are unable to provide any guarantees on availability.
- Pre-Orders will be processed through our usual ordering system, and payment will be required at the time of ordering.
- Pre-Orders are exempt from our same day despatch service.
- If Stocked Items and Pre-Order items are purchased at the same time, your order will be put on hold until all items are available to despatch together. To avoid such delays, please order stocked items and pre-order items separately.
- When pre-ordering multiple lengths of Cut Length ribbon, we shall whenever possible provide this as a single length, however this cannot be guaranteed. If it is essential that your order is provided as a single length, please email us with your Order number, stating Single Length Request.
- When pre-ordering ribbon Full Rolls, please note that these are not guaranteed to be continuous lengths.
- Full Roll Ribbon length information, is quoted as provided by the manufacturer and are not guaranteed.
- Please note, due to batching, colours between ribbon rolls may vary. These colour variations are beyond our control, and as such cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note, we will only offer a Credit or Exchange on the return of unwanted pre-orders. No refunds will be provided.
All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. A breakdown of all charges will be available after an order is placed.
The Pre-Order service is a new feature that we are introducing to selected products across our store. If you have any questions about the service, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Pre-Order Enquiry.