With the world of craft being so amazingly vast, it is always going to be difficult to have everything that anyone could want, kept in stock.
So rather than just revert to simple way of saying “we don’t do it”, we’re eager to help you wherever we can, and get you those goodies you desire.
Yes, we take the following phrase seriously!
Just because we haven’t got it, doesn’t mean we can’t get it!
Are you after a crafting product, that you may have seen somewhere else?
Are you looking for a specific ribbon, that’s just right for your project?
Or are you looking for some alternative sewing items?
Don’t worry about searching high and low, let us do the hard work for you.
Just send an email to email@example.com and tell us what you are looking for.
If you have a photo or image, that might help speed up the process.
Full Roll Ribbon Special Order
We are constantly adding more and more Full Roll options to our current selection of Ribbons.
However, if this option is not available on a particular ribbon that you require, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your requirement, and we’ll be happy to help where we can.
We have provided estimates for Full Roll pricing, on several of our product pages. However, be sure to check with us for the latest price and availability.
We have been very fortunate to have the opportunity to help a number of Schools, Companies, Homemade Crafters and even Brides to be, to find exactly what they’re looking for. The requests have varied from a specific type of ribbon, or a Full Roll request, and even enquires for ribbons that we currently stock, but in a different width. Whatever your request, simply send us an email, and we will try to help.
What do I need to do to Special Order?
If you want to enquire about a special order, simply send an email to email@example.com or send a message via any of our ‘Contact Us’ methods. When sending a message, try to be as specific as possible to allow us to get the most appropriate information for you. Don’t forget details like, product type, material, colour, width, length, size or quantity.
We typically pick up messages between Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm (excluding Bank Holidays), and we will aim to respond within 24 hours.
You are under no obligation to order, but we will provide all details on how to proceed with the order, for when you are ready.
What sort of products can I order?
Being a crafts company, we do have to keep it to the crafting world, but we are happy to look for all sorts for you. Be it paper crafts, jewellery, knitting, quilting, felting and more, we’re happy to explore.
What Brands can you source?
We source our products from a number of suppliers, who carry a variety of different manufacturers products. Here is a handful of those brands, and while we can’t get everything the companies make, we can always try!
- Bertie’s Bows
- British Trimmings
- Do Crafts
- May Arts
- And many more….
Even if you found it somewhere else, be sure to check with us, as we may be cheaper! After all, there is no harm in asking. One thing we certainly don’t do is add a premium to any special orders. Special order items will be sold at the same price as if we were selling it from stock.
We look forward to helping you with your next crafting project.
Additional Terms & Conditions for Special Orders
- Special Order items are typically non-stock items; therefore, delivery times will be subject to availability with our supplier. Assuming the product is in stock with our supplier, delivery times would be between 3-5 working days. If the item is out of stock, we shall advise of any delays. Where possible we shall always aim to provide up to date delivery details, however we are unable to provide any guarantees on availability.
- Special Orders will be processed through our ordering system, and a Payment Link will be provided, to allow you to pay though PayPal either via an account or using your Credit/Debit Card.
- Payment will be required in full, prior to items being despatched.
- When making Special Order enquiries, the price and details provided are guaranteed for 14 days only. After such time, prices may be subject to change.
- When purchasing multiple lengths, we shall whenever possible cut to a single length however this cannot be guaranteed. When purchasing a Full Roll, please note ribbon rolls are not guaranteed to be continuous lengths.
- Full Roll Ribbon length information, is quoted as provided by the manufacturer and are not guaranteed.
- For high value orders you may be required to pay a deposit before an order will be accepted. You will be informed as an when this is required.
- Please note, due to batching, colours between ribbon rolls may vary. This is especially true of hand dyed items, including Silk and Jute Ribbons. These colour variations are beyond our control, and as such cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note, we will only offer a Credit or Exchange, on the return of unwanted special orders. No refunds will be provided.
All prices quoted will be inclusive of VAT. A breakdown of all charges will be provided after an order is placed.